Mystery of Christ
The apostle Paul says that the gospel “according to the mystery of Christ” is God’s means of establishing the saints in righteousness and obedience (Rom. 16:25-27). What is the “mystery of Christ”? What did the apostles mean by this? Why is an understanding of this topic important, and how does it relate to God’s plan of redemption? Please join us as we explore these questions and more in the introduction to this series.
Each part in the Mystery of Christ seminar series
1. Guarding Against Gnosticism
2. Rightly Defining Seed and Blessing
3. God’s Means of Blessing the Nations
4. The Covenantal Nature of Righteousness
5. The Manifold Wisdom of God Revealed