To see the saints established in the gospel of Christ-crucified, in preparation for the end of the age.
The Daniel Training Network exists to generate and coordinate quality training and resources that
- equip the saints to stand firm in faith, hope, and love through persecution at the end of the age
- catalyze New Testament-caliber movements that produce disciples and churches who do the same
- and produce witnesses who boldly proclaim the good news of the Messiah’s coming Kingdom until Jesus returns. (Check out our article on “Why The Urgency?”)
- Simplicity – We are committed to fighting for simplicity of devotion to Jesus, simplicity of organization, and simplicity of lifestyle.
- Watchfulness – We are committed to cultivating a watchful heart that resists the scoffing spirit that will manifest itself in the last days (2 Pet. 3:3).
- Fear of the Lord – We are committed to keeping the Day of the Lord and the fact that we will all give an account of our lives before God at the forefront of our thinking, conversation, and actions.
- Prayer – We are committed to making prayer and intercession the foundation of everything we do.
- Love – We are committed to keeping the First Commandment first, and to loving each other self-sacrificially as Jesus has loved us.
- Spirit-led – We are committed to hearing the Holy Spirit’s voice and obeying.
- Truth – We are committed to fanning into flame a love for the truth.
- Urgency – We are committed to proclaiming the good news of the Kingdom of God with boldness and earnest resolve.
- Integrity – We are committed to holding each other accountable to righteous stewardship of all God would entrust to us.
- Community – We are committed to building strong relationships, working together in humility, and catalyzing all parts of the Body to operate together in their God-given gifts and calling.
In pursuit of our vision and mission, most of our time and energy is directed toward:
- Abiding in Jesus through extended amounts of time in prayer and the Word
- Training and equipping through multiple formats and venues
- Networking and facilitating strong relationships between different parts of the Body of Christ
- Resourcing the saints with quality resources at little to no cost.